By
Posted In
» RIGHT SAID FRED – “Deeply Dippy”
RIGHT SAID FRED, – “Deeply Dippy”,
Indianofs.blogspot.com
RIGHT SAID FRED – “Deeply Dippy”, Right Said Fred were a rum proposition – solid light entertainment values in leather pants, with the mildest dash of sauce added. Jobbing musicians, no great shakes as singers but likeable chaps, so people gave them the benefit of the doubt and let them sweat a novelty hit into two or three years of genuine fame.
The Fairbrass brothers were everywhere for a while – the NME embraced them, Smash Hits lapped them up, the red-tops loved the silliness, the public seemed to enjoy the tunes, they bagged an Ivor Novello or two. Right Said Fred enjoyed a remarkable level of goodwill, which didn’t really fade until their second album came out and people realised there actually wasn’t room in their life for Black Lace with an extra member and half the hair.
Deeply Dippy lyrics
Deeply dippy 'bout the curves you got
Deeply hot, hot for the curves you got
Deeply dippy 'bout the fun we had
Deeply mad, mad for the fun we had
Oh my love
I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love
Let's set sail for seas of passion now
Deeply dippy 'bout the way you walk
Contact sport, let the neighbours talk
Deeply dippy, I'm your Superman
I'll explain, you're my Lois Lane
Oh my love
I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love
Let's set sail for seas of passion now
Sail away
Deeply dippy 'bout your Spanish eyes
Sierra smile, legs that go on for miles and miles
Oh my love
I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love
Let's set sail for seas of passion now
https://indianofs.blogspot.com/2011/08/obama-pushes-his-proposals-for-job.html
https://indianofs.blogspot.com/2011/08/quick-tip-googles-videos.html


0 comments:
Post a Comment