Suddenly, when you work with a competent actor it`s challenging. Genelia always keeps me on my toes. Every day I feel that I can do better than her but she kicks my ass."
Riteish, who has some wonderful films to his credit, felt that Genelia was a better actor than him. "I think Genelia is a better actor than me."
“I think when you are seeing each other for so long the question of freedom doesn`t arise. You tend to know each other so much, besides we both have been very private,” he said.
“We tried to give dignity to our relationship in the privacy that we maintained,” Riteish said.
The actor can`t stop himself from praising his better half-to-be. On what made him feel that Genelia was the one for him, he said: “One out of the many, I like Genelia`s smile and energy. She is very vibrant and energetic. As an actor she has an immense amount of energy in her.”

0 comments:
Post a Comment