CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS COMMENCING FROM 14-05-2012 ARE INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
EXAM REGISTRATION LAST DATE
Without Late Fee 16-03-2012 With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 21-03-2012 With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 24-03-2012
* Applications are also admissible up-to one day before the Examination with a fine of Rs.5000/-
* (Application to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada)
Examination Fee :
FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) ==> Rs.810 /- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) ==> Rs.210/- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) ==> Rs.310/- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) ==> Rs.410/- FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/RACTICAL) ==> Rs.510/- FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/RACTICAL) ==> Rs.610/-
This can be one particular with the most valuable blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Truly Excellent. I'm also an expert in this subject so I can understand your hard work.
Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up. designer sherwani for men
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. online dining room furniture
4 comments:
This can be one particular with the most valuable blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Truly Excellent. I'm also an expert in this subject so I can understand your hard work.
Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.
designer sherwani for men
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.
online dining room furniture
Thanks for letting us to sign this guestbook, I will share this to my friends for sure Blazer for travel
Post a Comment